1. The owner of the www.toriiwatches.com online store is P.H.U. Jubiler Sp. z o.o., 02-822 Warsaw, str. Poleczki 13 entered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000050320, NIP 526-10-32-125, REGON 010862745
2. The company P.H.U. Jubiler Sp. z o.o. operates in accordance with the Code of Good Practice referred to in the Act on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices of August 23, 2007. The Consumer may read the Act by clicking the link
3. www.toriiwatches.com online store offers new, functional and original goods from an authorized distributor. The duty of the www.toriiwatches.com store is to provide a product free from defects.
4. All prices at the www.toriiwatches.com online store are expressed in the currencies selected by the store user and include VAT.
5. The service of the online store contacts with the customer by e-mail or by phone.
Contact details of the online store: mail - email@example.com Phone – (+48) 883434010
1. Orders via toriiwatches.com online store can be placed 24 hours a day seven days a week.
2. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and holidays will be processed the next business day.
3. The main features of the products are available on the product card. The customer can get acquainted with them before placing an order.
4. Customers making purchases at the store toriiwatches.com agree to issue a sales document without a signature.
5. The toriiwatches.com store accepts the following payment methods: e-transfer, credit card, Paypal.
6. Order with the form of payment "e-transfer", "credit card", "Paypal", entails the obligation to pay.
7. The order will be processed after confirming by clicking the link confirming the order [CONFIRM ORDER] in the e-mail that will be sent to the Buyer from Toriiwatches.com Customer Service Department (applies to "cash on delivery") or after making the due payment payment for the goods (for payments "e-transfer", "credit card", "pay pal").
8. Toriiwatches.com reserves the right to refuse orders in the event of doubtful orders, e.g. no e-mail address, wrong phone number or e-mail address.
9. If the order or part of the order can not be executed, the Customer will be immediately informed about it and joint actions will be determined together, such as proposing the purchase of similar products, extending the waiting time, partial implementation or, as a last resort, canceling the order.
10. The watches included in the SALE (a markdown of at least -20%) are the ends of the collection, surplus stock or come from the exhibition, can be available only in limited quantities and have "micro scuff marks" and the condition of the watch may differ slightly from the product without any disadvantage.
11. The delivery of ordered products is carried out from Monday to Friday throughout the European Union via DHL or UPS courier.
12. Express delivery 4h carried out on weekdays from 9:00 to 16:00 by the courier company X-Press Couriers and is additionally pay 20 PLN. The delivery time is approximate and can be extended. This feature only applies to the territory of Poland.
13. Toriiwatches.com is not responsible for not delivering goods in the event of an incorrect or incomplete information about the delivery address given by the Customer.
14. Shipment of ordered goods takes place on the same day (orders placed until 14:00) or on the next business day (orders placed after 14:00). The expected delivery time of the ordered goods is 1 business day in Poland, in the case of shipping outside of Poland, this time may vary. On December 18-24, delivery time may be extended to 5 business days.
15. When receiving the package, in the case of visible traces of its damage or violation of the company's foil, a protocol should be prepared with comments regarding the condition of the shipment
17. Orders with engraving are carried out within 7 business days from the date of payment. An order with engraving must be paid (no cash on delivery). Order with engraving can not be returned in accordance with art. 38 points 3 of the Act on consumer rights of June 24, 2014; the product was manufactured according to the customer's specification. Free engraving does not combine with other promotions and discounts.
1. All products available on toriiwatches.com are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. The warranty content is available at bit.ly/gwarancjaTorii Warranty repairs are carried out by the manufacturers' websites in accordance with the information contained in the warranty card.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. Goods purchased in the toriiwatches.com online store can be returned within 14 days from the date of the order being received. Each return must be individually agreed with the Customer Service Department. The costs of sending back the goods are covered by the seller.
Returns to the year are not subject to:
- orders with engraving (no return option).
2. The returned goods can not bear traces of use and must be returned in the factory, intact packaging together with the original purchase document, warranty card, certificate, and a round welcome card.
3. The declaration of withdrawal (template) should be sent to the address PHU Jubiler Sp. z o.o., ul. Poleczki 13, 02-822 Warsaw. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, it is considered null and void. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the address agreed with the Customer Service Department.
4. The costs of withdrawing from a distance contract or exchanging goods are borne by TORII.
5. Any returns sent without consulting the Customer Service Department at the cost of toriiwatches.com will not be accepted.
1. In the case of complaints regarding quality, quantity or content defects, the Customer is obliged to contact the Customer Service Department of the online store www.toriiwatches.com
2. Complaints may be submitted directly to the seller at the address provided in these regulations "General provisions" point. 1. or at any stationary Authorised dealer store. The address list of stores is available at ….
3. The complaint handling procedure is available at the address …..
4. The customer has the opportunity to use extrajudicial ways to deal with complaints and redress.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The administrator of personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo Usługowe "Jubiler" Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, 02-822 Warsaw, ul. Poleczki 13 entered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000050320, Tax Identification Number: 5261032125, REGON: 010862745.
2. Personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred as GDPR) and other generally binding regulations.
3. Data collected by the Administrator when placing an order and conclusion of a sales contract are processed in connection with (purposes of processing):
- the need to implement the contracts entered into by you with the Administrator, as well as the activities undertaken before the conclusion of the agreements established at your request.
- the need to comply with the legal obligation of the Administrator.
- In the case of subscribing to the newsletter, personal data are processed on the basis of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes in connection with sending commercial information in the form of a newsletter
4. The Customer's personal data may be processed in relation to the legitimate interest of the Administrator in order to secure and enforce claims.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, nevertheless required to place an order, enter into a sales agreement and its proper implementation.
6. Customer's personal data may be transferred, depending on the chosen method of delivery of the order and method of payment, to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator for the delivery, and to the entity servicing electronic payments or payment cards, entities providing hosting services / server and IT entities maintaining an online store.
7. The customer may consent to the transfer of his personal data to the opineo.pl website (Opineo Sp. Z oo with its registered office in Wrocław (50-381), 12 Curie-Sklodowska St., KRS: 0000357466, Tax Identification Number: 897-176-26- 04, Regon: 021269036), to the ceneo.pl service (Ceneo.pl Sp. Z oo with its registered office in Poznań (60-166), 182 Grunwaldzka St., KRS: 0000493884, in order to provide an opinion on the operation of the www.toriiwatches.com. and service quality.
8. Personal data is stored for the duration of the contract (subscription newsletter) and for the period necessary to: (1) secure or seek any claims under the contract, (2) after-sales customer service (consideration of complaints), (3) fulfillment of the obligation legal burden imposed on the Administrator (resulting, for example, from the accounting regulations and tax regulations). Personal data processed for marketing purposes and for purposes other than those mentioned above will be processed until withdrawal of the previously expressed consent for their processing for this purpose or until the moment of opposition.
9. In the event that the Administrator plans to further process personal data for purposes other than the purpose for which the personal data were collected, he will inform another purpose and provide any other relevant information prior to such further processing.
10. The Customer has the right to request from the personal data Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, the right to object to their processing, as well as the right to transfer them. The customer also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body. "
1. To place an order in the online shop www.toriiwatches.com, it is necessary to agree to the provisions of these Regulations.
2. In matters related to the execution of the order, the Customer may contact the Seller via email addressed to: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 883434010
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.
4. All trademarks and names published on the site are used only for identification purposes and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Disputes arising from agreements concluded in accordance with these Regulations with a non-consumer customer shall be settled by a common court having jurisdiction over the Seller's registered office.
6. The Seller reserves the right to change these Regulations. Amendments to the regulations come into force after 14 days from their publication. The provisions of the previous regulations apply to orders placed before the change enters into force.
7. The customer who is a consumer has the opportunity to use extrajudicial ways to handle complaints and redress. Detailed information on the possibility of the client using the extrajudicial method of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (www.uokik.gov.pl). Out-of-court dispute resolution via the Internet between consumers and entrepreneurs enables the European ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
8. The Regulations shall apply from 23/11/2018. "